ARMENPRESS News Agency is seeking a motivated Editor/Translator to join our English Department.
The Editor/Translator will work closely with all members of ARMENPRESS, including the CEO, Editor-in-Chief, journalists and correspondents, deputy editors, photo-journalists and translators.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Translating news articles from Armenian to English
- Publishing news articles
- Transediting news articles (transforming Armenian-language news articles into target language, i.e., English)
- A degree in journalism, communications, PR or any other related field
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Writing and research skills
- Knowledge of current affairs
- Interest and passion for reporting the news
- Basic knowledge of Armenian and global media industries and trends
- Excellent English language skills (including media language and jargon)
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed and up-to-date CV, as well as a motivation letter in English explaining what makes them suitable for this position, to [email protected]